· Gorgeous Arts & Crafts bungalow style home on large cul-de-sac lot in the coveted Highlands neighborhood of Los Altos.
· Peaceful 2,441 +/- sq. ft. retreat on generous 11,268 +/- sq. ft. lot.
· Lush landscaping and charming random slate pathway lead to covered front porch entry.
· Sunny living room with 10.5’ coved ceiling with distressed faux beams and gas fireplace highlighted with artisan tile. Recessed ceiling lights and built-in bookcases, and display shelves.
· Formal dining room with 9’ tray ceiling and custom iridescent honey color glass chandelier and sconces. Lovely views of the front garden from beautiful true divided windows.
· Gourmet chef’s granite kitchen with an enormous amount of storage. Huge prep island with pot rack, commercial six-burner Wolf stove with electric oven, warming drawer, convection microwave, built-in command center desk, custom breakfront, and food pantry.
· Convenient Butler’s pantry adjacent to the dining room includes a wet bar and beverage refrigerator, plus door to side yard herb garden. Easy access to pull-down attic stairs in-ceiling next to large food pantry cupboard with double sliding doors.
· Owner’s suite includes plush carpet, separate dressing room, and slider doors to backyard deck, and tiled bathroom with stall shower.
· Secondary bedrooms include built-in storage and hardwood floors.
· Interior laundry room with pull-out hampers, utility sink, pull-down ironing board cupboard, full-size washer and dryer, and door to backyard. A clever glass pocket door allows natural light into the hallway.
· The main hallway includes owners’ casual entrance from the driveway, mirrored closet with a central vacuum connection, a recessed cupboard with beadboard bookshelves, and a coat closet.
· Spacious second-floor family room with built-in home theater surround sound speakers, boxed bay window seating with extra storage, two closets, built-in desk, and recessed ceiling lights. Renovation ideas – create a primary luxury suite or two additional secondary bedrooms (making a total of 5 bedrooms in-home). Existing plumbing in wall behind built-in desk.
· Serene back porch with freshly painted wood beam ceiling, slate tile floor, fan wiring, and three electrical outlets.
· Backyard with new sod and irrigation system under the sod, extra-large sandbox play area (perfect for a fire-pit, or children’s swing set), two mature fruit trees (naval orange & mandarin), and separate gated vegetable garden with raised planter boxes.
· Attached two-car garage with carriage style roll-up door, keypad, workbench, closed storage cabinets, 50-gallon water heater, and Lennox HVAC unit.
· Premium details throughout: white oak hardwood floors, Nuvo Essentia whole-house audio system, six sources, six zones, in-room control and speakers, air conditioning, raised accent ceilings, recessed lighting, and all bedrooms on ground level.
· Additional amenities include a forced-air gas heater and air-conditioning system less than two years old, a whole house fan for economic and pleasant summer sleeping, and wiring of audio/video/data to many rooms from a single and central source.
· Idyllic neighborhood of well-maintained residences and nearby walking path to elementary school.
· Conveniently located close to grocery stores, coffee shops, public library, with easy access to Foothill Expressway and Interstate 280.
· Award-winning schools: Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle School, and Homestead High School (Buyer to verify enrollment).
· Contact Kristi for a link to the disclosure package available on Disclosures.io.
Prestigious small village atmosphereLearn More
Kristi is passionate about her work. She is dedicated to providing insightful clear communication during each and every step of the process.